I've been awarded with Liebster Award years ago when I was in Tumblr. And i'm very much in glee when Jonine nominated me! I'm a Huge fan of Jonine and her writings since tumblr days and i'm glad that we became blogger friends. She's down to earth, God-fearing beautiful woman, and a depression survivor just like me. Please do visit her blog @ http://joninegarcia.com/.
Q&AWhen and how did you start blogging?
- I started way back 2011 when I was deeply depressed. I flunked out of nursing school, I had no friends, and my mind as well as my heart was exploding. I had no one to talk to so I decided to make a blog (on tumblr) where I can vent everything. As time goes by, I became friends with different bloggers and eventually I decided to bring blogging to the next level. And here I am now...
What are your blogging habits?
- Well, this is a hard one. I usually blog during the wee hours time. I've also noticed that I blog more when i'm sad or depressed.
What/Who inspire you to blog?
- My favorite bloggers whom I look up to like Camie Juan, Nada Puspita, Inky, A Beautiful Mess.
What are the three lessons you learned from being a blogger?
- In order to last, one must have passion to write.
- You don't blog for others nor for money or to be famous, just blog for yourself.
- Yes there are people who would criticize you and would bring you down, but there are also people from the internet who beams with kindness, positivity, and authenticity.
What are your fears? And how do you overcome them?
- I actually fear death and I think nothing can overcome it.
What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
- People always see me as a snob or "maldita" but when they get to know me I can be crazy and fun to be with.
What are your current favorite movies?
- I'm a movie lover. If I list my favorite movies, it would take forever. haha.
What is your favorite book?
- Harry Potter! Always...
What are the things you’re looking forward to?
- I've been too busy and stressed out because of my 7-5 work and for now I just can't wait for the holidays so I can relax and just breathe.
Describe yourself in three words.
- Fickle-minded, paradox,
, by Joenah Joyce